MANNA EXPRESSIONS, LLC was formed in 2013. This company is devoted to the production of Christian children's literature and art for the purpose of spreading the gospel throughout all nations.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- God is one God in three persons (Elohim) [Genesis 1:1-2, 26; John 1: 1-2, 14] known as the Holy Trinity: God the Father, Jesus Christ His one and only begotten Son [John 3:16], and the Holy Spirit.
- God is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and sovereign.
- Jesus Christ was born of a virgin and conceived by the Holy Spirit [Luke 1: 26-35; Matthew 1:18] fully God and fully man [John 5:18; Philippians 2:6-7].
- Salvation into eternal life is only through Jesus Christ [John 14:6] as a result of His death, burial, and resurrection on the 3rd day [Philippians 2:8; Matthew 28:1-7; Luke 24:1-10, 46] and all-sufficient atoning for our sins to those who believe [John 3:16; Romans 5:8, 10:9].
- Christ has ascended to be at the right hand of the Father [Acts 2:33] and is serving as our mediator [Galations 3:19-20; 1 Timothy 2:3-6].
- Salvation is a free gift of unmerited grace through faith in Jesus Christ [Ephesians 2:8-9].
BIBLICAL HISTORY OF MANNA
Exodus 16:10-15 (KJV)
10 And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and behold, the glory of the Lord appeared in the cloud.
11 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
12 I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, at even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the Lord your God.
13 And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host.
14 And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground.
15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, it is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, this is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat.
Numbers 11:7-8 (KJV)
7 And the manna was as coriander seed, and the color there of as the color of bdellium.
8 And the people went about, and gathered it, and ground it in mills, or beat it in a mortar, and baked it in pans, and made cakes of it:
and the taste of it was as the taste of fresh oil.
John 6: 31-33 (KJV)
31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
32 Then Jesus said unto them, verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
John 6: 48-51 (KJV)
48 I am that bread of life.
49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
51 I am the living bread which came
down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.